Gateway’s new Pro-Ganic pouch is a multilayer, Totani-style pouch that delivers the look and feel of paper with the superior performance and integrity of a plastic pouch. This innovative two-ply pouch helps satisfy retailer’s sustainability objectives and consumer preferences, while ensuring the superior barrier protection, rigidity, and seal integrity of a multilayer material structure. The sealant film delivers the needed barrier, while the paper layer gives the texture and feel of renewable paper resources.
- Composed of two layers of material: paper and a sealant film
- Sizes to accommodate from two to forty pounds of dry or moist product
- Closure options include heat seal or roll fold
- Can also be produced in a fold-over bottom or quad seal format
Features & Benefits
- Surface flexo printed for superior graphics
- Choose from fully printed pouches or clear gussets for product visibility
- Optional ultra-fine matte finish coating for an exceptionally soft touch feel and scuff resistance.
- Stand upright or flat stack – either way delivers enhanced shelf appeal.
- Easy open with your choice of heat seal or roll fold