Gateway’s new Pro-Recyclable Pouch, a polyethylene (PE) Totani-style pouch, is the industry’s first fully recyclable pouch and can be included in retailer recycling bins. This groundbreaking innovation aligns with customers’ products, retailers’ sustainability goals and consumer preferences—all while providing a superior shelf presence, whether upright or flat stacked.
- Composed primarily of PE with up to 5% EVOH for oxygen barrier, which does not impact recyclability
- Sizes to accommodate from two to forty pounds of dry or moist product
- Closure options include press-to-close or hook-and-hook
Gateway can produce other styles of pouches using the innovative, fully recyclable material, including those with fold-over bottoms and quad seal format. Patents are pending on both the Pro-Recyclable Pouch and the manufacturing process.
Features & Benefits
- Surface or reverse flexo printed for superior graphics
- Choose from fully printed pouches or clear gussets for product visibility
- Stand upright or flat stack – either way delivers enhanced shelf appeal
- Easy open/secure reclose with your choice of press-to-close and hook-and-hook closure